Monday, April 7, 2008

Over the Weekend


fina's end result

I had a good rest over the weekend. How i spend the weekend was something very worth wise. There was good food involvement, self pampering session, makeup make over and leisure on movies. Andrew had a make over on his head.

Very vain punye, BF!

While Aj did his make over I had mine manicure done as well!The nail salon was called 'Nail Seduction' and indeed it has thus seduce my likeness towards their service and consultation. I tell you, being so particular and fussy, I have to admit it, ' I likely this manicure so much!'. Their service was good and price are ve
ry reasonable also.
Things like this doesn't occur much in life well at least I've got to pamper myself once in a blue moon what! So, it's occasional times like these :) you just got to let it all out and live the life you never thought you could! We had nice and decent lunch. As you can see, happy people meets 'POTATO'. We call it, 'BE-HU' direct translation, can not wait!

shaky-shaky

Be-Hu look!

If you're ever going to bump unto me. Be prepare that I am round, ugly and huge! Oh, it's okay, I love the way I live my life now. Love, Family, Friends, God and Education. What more can I ask for. I am fcuking blessed with all the qualities and quantity that God has blessed me with. I've never regret the day I turn back and left the dark which has bitten and hold me back for the past 5 years. I should have done it earlier. Because I know, I deserved better than that! Anyways, as much as this would be a sinfully entry with food factors evolved with, I can't resist but gladly share some of the pictures!


Dinner @ a Hong Kong Rest. which I can't recalled the name-laa

Baked cheese!

Ham Roll ;D

Udon Noodles

No comments: