Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Updates!

It's a long sickening week as days goes by. My BF is sick and now I am joining the team too! WTF! I'm leaving to 'Char Kuih Tiaw' Island, so penangites here I COME! It's only a short trip but I figure this would made my trip a nice one. And not forgetting BF's coming along. * smiles*

Now how often you get to spend and enjoy the quality time with your love ones. Yea, I can't wait to see my nephew and niece. And food, food, food and more food. Work has been good so far. guess it's the demand or the market is good these days but I realised down the road recession is hitting the world very soon. Yup, here in Singapore feeling it. Now it's still not that bad but down the road, it's unexpected so got to make full use of each single dollar.

I'm still hopping and washing my eyes on that 'G' bag. And I had crave for small dogs but I can't keep it here and back in Mcca, my dad said our compound doesn't seem suitable. No place for Doggy to run-worrrr. How, sad is that. Now, BF..we got to get a house for Doggy to run! Ha..ha! ha! In Canada-LA!Got to go, training awaits tomorrow! I miss BF. He's miles away now-

No comments: