Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Anniversary~


LAMB

Yesterday was 1st of April which also coincides with April Fool's Day. To add on the twist, April Fool was also the day we celebrated our Anniversary! :D. I had an exquisite dinner with BF at Manhattan Fish after work. Food was good. The portion was appropriate and nice for the two of us. Finally after days of apart we get to spend time just the two of us.

Our seafood platter
See, the cheese melts..oozing, O.o

Happily pasal Makan Face!

Enjoying my meal :D

food is good~

I got a lamb! Really, I really do. My feelings? So escalated! Don't know how to express nor explain. Eh, a lamb wor where can get so easily unless from New Zealand or Aussie. Anyways I love my lamb so much. I mean this lamb la..


We got ourselves a pair of lamb
rings to commemorate this special occasion exchange our vows from Couple Lab. Thats pretty much sums it all after 366days! Dear, I love you!

Just like what you said,

meaningful yet true.

No comments: