Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday's Ramble

This is crazy. I got up from bed at 1pm. This doesn't sound like me either. I slept dead for 13 hours. The whether has made my turn of mood goes mellow. I did practically nothing today but face the laptop screen browsing, surfing, checking articles, reading mails, enquirer some stuffs and watch 'The Game Plan' acted by Dwayne Johnson @ The Rock.

The movie is funny yet touching. It's more of a comedy, family and sport genre. One of the lead actress, Madison Pettis she's talented to land herself a role in this movie. Seriously, the movie is good. Nothing to lose watching it. It revolve Joe Kingman (the Rock) is a famous quarterback who, as a bachelor, likes to work hard and play hard. But his party-hearty lifestyle is upended when the 7-year-old daughter (Madison Pettis) he never knew he had shows up on his doorstep. Suddenly, all the ladies in his life, including his intense agent (Kyra Sedgwick), have to take a backseat to the little woman. That's a bit bout it. I attend mass at 5.30 right after that I went for a jog. Without realising I actually jog till Commonwealth West Ave. This is so not me! I am so tired, worn out. Had a cup of milo, pineapple tarts and potatoes chips for dinner. Aiya, got to go. My lamb just call. Meeting him to catch the match between Liverpool & Luton for FA cup. I bet my Dad is watching now and so is brother in Nz & Png. I miss home. Miss mum& dad. Worst still I miss wantanmee very much. *geramnya*. Anyways, I discover this...

presenting,

South Park Fina

heeheehe

No comments: