Friday, January 4, 2008

Shoe Sick

I think i must stay far away far from any malls or shopping centers. Which I reckon all the arcade or malls must prohibit me from entering. My fetish craves over heels are just so overwhelm. Believe me when I said that or is this a norm thing any girl would do? I had my x-ray done at one of the shopping malls in Jurong East. Of all the places why was the medical located INSIDE a shopping mall? It only takes about 10-15mins for x-ray scans. Balance of the time? Eye watching, strolling over at the shopping mall. Okay, this is it. When ever one gets a good bargain I mean really good how not to resist it? That's the issue I am talking about. How not to say 'NO' and so I own it.


That explains a lot.

Was feeling bored so out of my curiosity I took a jog from Clementi until Dover train station. Guess what I still survived. Not flatten yet. Good on me :D. I hope to continue this for a long time. I have no specific resolution and I don't need to make one ONLY when New Year arrives. I just hope things goes smoothly and work in places. I miss the food I use to whack like crazy. Tell me who can it be if it's not Wantanmee? I know I am totally insane. I missed home and acquittance. Didn't get to meet any of my clicks during Christmas. Guess everybody is busy with their love, and glamorous life kuaaaa. Or perhaps sometimes it's just time management. Never mind-la, there's always a second time and I am gong to make it big and come true this time. Don't give a damn ALREADY!! Haaahahha.

No comments: