Monday, January 7, 2008

A Girl Named, Amie

'AMIE'


I miss this un amigo mío (friend of mine). I don't know why she just came to my mind. Well, she does most of the time. Perhaps she's more than acquaintance to me. A sister, i bet that. She's someone who's been close to me in Uni for merely more than 3 years. We were even friends back in high school. With this, a friendship of amigo de toda la vida o de siempre (lifelong friend) took place. How I miss her! Remember those nights. We stayed together. From the top mounted hostel to our very own 'high class condominium'.

Our so called high class condo eh?

I enjoyed my stay with you. We are adventurous, we crap, we laugh till we get stomach cramps, till tears rolled down and cooking! Don't we just love to eat! Remember Kuih Tiaw Theng (KTT)? Remember Kuih Tiaw Basah from Sany? We were pork hunters, worst still our late night craves at mamak stalls? What about Spirit of Penang? The ultimate race that brought and bond us.

* Terri, Me, Andrea, Amie *

* Miemiesan & Me *

You see all these brought so much memories despite the fact our life has change now. Nights full of laughter. Nights when we walk back from late night classes. Nights when we talk till we slept off in the wee mornings? Your much more than just a friend. A companion. We even plan and we took few subjects together. The point? We kept each one another company. So much memories. Even as I write this might not be enough. There's just so many highlights we've gone through. What about our crime clubbing activities?

* Activity larut-malam *

Nights when the quote was '1 bulu 2 hearts' come to the picture where if you don't go I won't go too? We club like crazy. Even when exams are near we still 'em chai see' want to club. And so there were once we club till I slept in toilet. We are vain that we like to 'phang leng leng'.

Remember?
Mass Comm. Nite 07

Spanish Film Festival 06

Though there were times, it's a norm as human we face ups and downs. But being the so you, Amie you never failed to cheer your friends up. Not only me but those around you. I am glad I've come to know you. I've never regard. Glad that this friendship of us blooms and it's still growing. Even though most of us are on our very own path. Some paths that may lead to marriage, work, family, geographic barrier indeed between us we still make an effort to keep in touch as always. Thank you for the courage and support you've given me. Good bless you always Amie. Happy to hear from you the other day all the way from the other bridge. I pray you find happiness and glad to have you as un amigo íntimo. Hey, get your ass over here QUICKLY. Your opportunity is open widely for you. The rest? Our history shall repeats!!! Heeheee >.<

This is for you, Amie!

xoxo,
fina

No comments: