Saturday, January 12, 2008

Not Again!

As most of my friends would have know or perhaps notice, I had a big change say last 2months ago. I gave a different feel towards my top assets. Aha, my hair laaaa. I gave angled hair style a shot. Others might give it a bang but I would love to try something different. Well, at least a change wont do any harm rather than the same cutting all over again for the past 23 years. And so as the brand NY ushers in, I had a new me, new cut, things were so brand new. Even though at times, I miss my long horsey hair, I convinced myself a change would do me no harm nonetheless it's so not used seeing myself in short angled back in the mirror. Anyhow, I would love to have my hair grow a.s.a.p. There's a dirty little mischievous of me to create some innocent awkwardness in. I discover something about Birkenstock. These scandals are really damn baldy comfy. The pinch? It's pretty pricey tho. The good thing is that I had reviews the material are solid and flexible, durable, lightweight, shock resisting soling material. Isn't this sounds convincing enough to get one?


Raspberry Patent Birko-Flor Madrid

Pistachio Nubuck Ibiza

How to resist to 'NO'? Colorful yet attracting. Die la this time. I think this shoe, sandal, heel whatsoever just as long there's SHOE-thingy has bring me to far thus, get carried away! Damn! Wtf! Wtf! I miss wantanmee very much! HELP! HELP!

No comments: