Monday, January 14, 2008

Over the Weekend

12345678910ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ!




Over the weekend, I managed to get away from the city. At least for once. Perhaps, I wish I could have got the ultimate chance to be home where the 'Hail Glory, of Wantanmee comes' but nothing is always perfect. I couldn't leave as the tickets are selling like hot cakes as though no need money. So the only best way to easy my demanding crave was to the nearest home ground state where Chua Soi Lek hails from. I desperately want to go home. Even just to get the feel would inspire. It's been raining for the past few months. Jogging has been put on hold. It's damn bored la wei. I am so tired also. Okay la, want to sleep now. So tired. Sleep also not enough. Die la~


Nice*

Lagi nice*

Terlalu nice* can NOT tahan!!

hunting Pork * guarantee nice!

No comments: