Friday, September 14, 2007

In My Shoes

I've never believe in online purchasing. Never. Never ever. Well, first of all possibility at high risk of being cheat. Second, what if it was only a scam where goods never arrived but money runs dry. But I can't keep my eyes out of this. This..eye catching thing that makes me go so crazy. Thanks to you, Mcleod. You see, I am one freaking shoe face, which means I adore them like crazy, as if they were some irresistible edible stuff. But what on earth would some one smart enough to have such incredible idea to design such a foot wear. Seriously, it looks to kill, makes my heart skip a beat.

As if the designs are really cool, what more the calour are so vibrant yet resonant. The moment I saw this. There's just something inside of me that says 'Fina, you got to have this by hook or by crook'. Why, it's simply so adorable. Okay, I might be way to old' for such nuisance but how to resist such footwear. Tell me 'bout it, ain't this adorable?
They even have a name for all the foot wears.

1.MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE.

Tell me how to say NO!!!! So eye-catching 0.O

Angel Caluroso [hearty angel]. Priced at $19.90
.........................................................


2.MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE 'ALSO'.

This is so cute. Cute isn't it?

Vaca [cow] . $19.90
............................................................

3.YET 'ANOTHER' ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE.

Colourful and attractive to be worn.

Granja [animal farm]. $18.90

Believe it, I think when you finally own one you will fall head over heels. Why do I say so. You got to see and try it for yourself!

Really spoil for choice. If only, and if only I could get all three pairs, okay maybe not three but two. But, but okay, anything is better than none. I wish I could make my ultimate choice. It's tough. It's brainstorming to make the satisfying choice. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Beli pun susah, tak beli pun susah!

2 comments:

acsmvtak said...

omg! cutnesssss...
btw where is the seller from? msia? spore? overseas??
im a shopping online addict myself too..
and if you're afraid that ppl cheat your money n stuff, use PAYPAL ! secure and there's insurance. Let me know if u need me to help u purchase them thru paypal yeah. wouldnt mind helping out. btw, audrey cheong here :)

FINA said...

Cute ler..Audrey. It's in Sgp. I am not sure Msia has it but seriously it's cute. You wanna get one for yourself? Cause I am getting one too! DEFINATELY! Hahaha..then can wear and tunjuk macam budak-budak. LOL!