Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fine Cuts.




Bakerzin serves the most scrumptious piece of fine cakes I've ever tried. Well compared to Secret Recipe I think it's something brand new. It's simply taste so good and the cakes are pricey yet products made are very own and unique thus overwhelm by the texture and illustration are so tempting. Now, why does one can't help but to fall for it? Trust me. It's really..really..really DELICIOUS. They even got a 'Promise' of their own to offer customers simply because..

promise


Cool isn't it. Well not many places in Malaysia has an outlet for it there's only 5 up to date. The recent one that adds on to their franchise is in QueensBay, Penang. Honestly I wouldn't how many of 'us' out there would actually pay he price of average $8 plus and above for a slice of cake. Again, I said a slice of cake! 8 bucks is more than a meal one could fork out for but for this it's only a slice of cake. Sometimes in life, I picture it this way. We live to eat and die for it. I mean 'I' personally. Either way, if we didn't eat we still die, we eat we will die too one day so might as well eat it laaar. Furthermore, money can be earn right? It's not like having a $8bucks slice of cake everyday! That would pretty much chokes up.

Paying the price for a good quality when it comes to food is not a matter what matters most are quality rather than quantity. The selections of cakes at Bakerzin are not much to offer but their cakes are really nice. The cakes cames in 3 different categories. They have the all-time favourites, nuts about chocolate!, a celebration of cheese. Tell me how to not go crazy. I can go mad for the love of shoes what more cakes?

This is Fraisier.

Almond sponge soaked in strawberry liquor, layered with pistachio butter cream and fresh whole strawberries.
Which means, 'tak halal' laa..got liquor wooooor.

I love mango. Anything got to do with mango is what it takes to lure me up :). Even MNG Mango? Haaha. My personal fovourite the Mango Mousse!


Mango Mousse


Fresh mango mousse with light finger sponge. Topped with mixed fruits.

But this one surely gets my attention!

Desire


A combination of white & dark chocolate mousse with crunchy caramel almond at the base of the cake.

Now, I really got desire

No comments: