Thursday, September 13, 2007

Transform and Don't Roll Out!

I am back. Yes, busy, busy, busy. Tired. tired, tired. Want to fall flat. Been away pretty much for many occasions and events thats very much omissions too. I feel lost now that I am back. Just like a pill. No sure what needs to be done. I mean I know what needs to be done just so very the lazy and very the not motivated to move my ass and back my hands up. I have few pictures to share. Nothing in particular just random shots and my 50 grand I believe FAILED already laaa. I hardly have time and maybe some other time. Right now, my 3 friends are place lifelessly in the room. It's a pity that I took the trouble to bring them to Sgp and the Singa's were looking like WTF this girl doing with the cut-outs so 'kacau' make no space in the train. And that's it. Will have more stories in line.

Chao, Bella..

The moment I saw it, my jaw drop-dead. Trust me, It's like more than heaven

Nice, beautiful waterfall scene in Suntec City

LOOK, carefully bras are on the road!

Thank you, for the flower. You're indeed full with surprises!!

Met and make new friends along the way

Witness a very lively tribe show

The expression you have when Liverpool scored 6 to nil against Derby.
(in this case not the author who wrote this)

My zodiac.
Ra-ta-TOO-ee

If you haven't seen what a dam look like, this is it. Damn, I feel so stupid

Beach

Eve National Day, Bayview

Mum and Dad. Didn't know Dad was that cheeky.

Crayfish

It snowed.

Trio

The end

No comments: