Thursday, July 5, 2007

Once In a Lifetime


Behold, thy perut!

I remembered the first time i had my belly pierce with Wai Ling when we're in KL exactly 2 years back during the Royals Debate in UKM. As usual, trying hard to be naive but the not so naive me took a different turn and we challenge ourselves to do such hunch. Eventually, i didn't had this in mind but Wai Ling shared with me how badly she wanted to get either a tattoo or her belly pierce. Well, she did managed to pulled me in as she said 'Let's do together la...' the so called 'Accompany' her did work out.

It was fun how me when out all the way from Bangi to the other side of Sg. Wang just to check out store which do such piercing services. One things for sure both of us we're determine to get our belly pierce by hook or by crude or at least before we depart back to Penang. And finally we settled for one store name Red Dragon. It sounded like some AhBeng/Ah Lian kind of store. But the so called professional guy was nice and explain very detail to us about the procedure and all. So, finally Wai Ling and I made our definite choice to go for it.

I knew I was coward. Like I have no guts but don't know why I volunteered to be the first victim to be needled by him. I tell you the experience was like adrenal pump out rushing. The guy was adroit. The way and the process was enough to mesmerize me that i have forgotten the pain. Well, it didn't feel hurt at all until, you finally see it with your eyes ball part of my flesh actually when through pricking, piercing the iron rod. Damn. But the moral of the story is that I paid RM 120 for getting this fancy 'In' stuff that the piercing has sealed back. Yes, I let it out during the last few months. Wait, but now having a mastermind to get it back where it once stood!

Wai Ling, Ronny and Me

No comments: