Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Missed BY An Inch. Love By An Hour!

Pa and Ma

I miss them. I am not home sick for now. Yes, i said for now. I can't predict nor tell you the future aftermath that will take place in me but at this moment i feel annoyed by my brother for showing me this picture. Mine..mine, old folks are really having a great time yea,


Mak Nenek

My dearest, Charlotte. She's such adorable mice. All grown up and conversing in slang. P-HEELEASEEEE!! All the 'S-es and 'O-wnn. It's been more than 2years since we last meet eyes.

My Mangkuk

I know I can be nuisance and a pest at times but pardon me, rules ain't work in me cause as stubborn as I am I want to live my life to the fullest and live it up. Nehh...he still loves me ALTHOUGH i can be loud, barbarian and idiotic girlfriend at times. Bless me, ermm..m I mean you! That is when the 'ying' and 'yang' comes along.

*************************************************************************************

No comments: