Sunday, July 8, 2007

Efficacious yet Effectual




I have this crave to cook 'chicken ponteh' some cuisine from down south. Originated from land of Malacca. The Baba's and the Nyonya's famous dish. Being the greedy me, who always like to try new dish well, even if I'd fail I still make it up. And so, World War 3 begun as early as 8 in the morning and the final outcome was a SUCCESS and SUCCEED. Mine..ohh, mine tell me how to shed those weight if this continues for the next following months. *sigh*

This was my HIGHLIGHT

Ayam Ponteh

I believe someone would be knocking his head so badly now, if he sees this because, I know he is

Appetizing

so desperately hungry. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, lunch was awesome and fulfilling. My satisfaction guarantee. Did I mention frying fish was a difficult task because it's so damn oily.

And my Ponteh looks like this.



So this is how I end the day with, lunch which was good enough to make me shit! Praise the Lord.



So, you want some? Come get some!!!

No comments: