Monday, July 2, 2007

Finally, I Get Hold Of You, WanTanMee!!!

WanTanMee

super duperly, HAPPY!!!

WanTanMee was good. WanTanMee was awesome. I did it. Yes, I did. Foursome WanTanMee in 2 days. I pledge it was damn good. It truly was. No joke, man! Best part of it, I never…never ever get sick of it. I am genuinely a true WanTanMee survivor. Holy…glory, you should see the look when I had the taste of it. Anyway, my leave was well paid off with the short but yet enjoyable time spend I had although I didn’t manage to meet up with some friends which I planned earlier. Well, there would be a next trip but not too soon. I doubt. It’s pretty busy and hectic here; I do miss all of you, okay! I am glad my trip was good top with surprises too. Haahaa….I got you this time, Andrew. I did!!! The blur look on your face. Heeehehee…..Kudos!!

this is HOLY really GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!

Damn, when I am going to get another one?


No comments: