Thursday, July 19, 2007

Choke-A-Late


Holiday
was good. Tired, sad lonesome as things are getting back to routine as where it once was. Here I stood, feeling like shit but keep thinking that time will pass by in snap of fingers so, I got to be patient and keep my self occupied with all ends. Just like last week I was waiting for Andrew's arrival. He come, saw, conquers left his shit and return back to his island. Anyways, I got lots of chocolates and candies from him.

Thank you so much. And, to make it sound more meaningful and sweeter, all of these, yes you got me right, will end up in my tummy by me. Nope, I ain't sharing it with anyone else but I will keep some for you, baby! Happy? Till I see you on your big day! Never mind, I know the consequences of pounds I bound to gain in time being but what the heck!!!

Did, I mention this chocolate is from Japan

It's all mine, mine, mine.

Will update again soon, got to let me loose a bit, I am tired and I seriously need rest and heal my sickness and regain strength back to work. It's a norm, ain't a fashion. Dope!!



No comments: