Friday, July 13, 2007

Good One..

It started the evening yesterday with me leaving the office as early as 7pm. I call that a bonus as this never ever happens. Earlier on, I had a short message service from Reuben/Rueben (either way la) but i think his would be Rueben asking me to join him and Chew Seong over for dinner. It's been quite sometime since i last catch up with this two bunch. Well, basically this two would be my companion in crime during uni-days. The one that would not make me loose my mind is that whenever either one of us are skips class, we would sms each other just to inform and the others would not turn up. It's bad but well, they are just too great close friends that would make you laugh. So, we met up for dinner and had lots of catch up. Updating on each others current life/work/gossips/etc...and we laugh them hell a lot. It's been relaxing for me. I told Seong that we are definitely going over to Tambun for his treat. Yup! He owe us big time. Looking forward, guys! And thanks a lot for tolerating my nonsense tho I can be hard and difficult at times. They call me 'Crucial and Critical'.

P/s: I am away for a get-away. Be back soon! NitezZzzz..

donuts....ozZing good!

No comments: