Saturday, July 21, 2007

Good Day Aheads


I've got so much to share and so much to spit about what got me star struck over the weekend but my dysfunctional system kind of screw things up and ain't operating so, I'll sum things more a bit/less. Well, pardon me if I got to prolong this, I might be having short term memory soon. Anyways, Harry Potty's book it's out. J.K. Rowling is making tonnes and tonnes of moo-la.


I have to admit my SIL (sis-in-law) got that and I am going to 'try' see I am using the term 'try' picking a habit to read this wizardly book. Ohh, mind you, I didn't even catch or glimpse through the trailer even for the recent one. I didn't gave tuition today so I had a good rest.


Got up early this morning when for breakfast in Sg. Tiram. Damn, this shop got the nicest toast bread I've ever taste. Trust my taste bud when I said 'It's good', it means REAL good. No joke. As you can see, this is clearly one shop that has the vintage classical look on the outside yet clean and hygienically in my term the ambiance ‘dirt-free’ as one proceeds in.



You might think that for a size of such shop, there must be lots of choices but the twist is that this particular shop only serves toast bread, half boiled egg, and packet nasi lemak/economic bihun/mee. So, it doesn’t sound like they could earn a profit from these items ah. Nope, silly you. There’s always strong and overwhelming crowd almost every single day. Business starts at wee 6morning while close as early as 10morning. Can or can not believe eh. Well, this is highly recommended for a place not to be missed definitely worth a visit for the second time.

Toast bread was the main attraction. It’s all cut in cube pieces


Half boiled eggs


So does the teh-tarik taste satisfying


My level of mettle has gone down, that's normal after a good filled over tummy..

No comments: