Sunday, June 17, 2007

Not So Bad After All...

Not too bad after all as weekend goes by this time. I guess the matter was I pull myself out from the cocoon. I manage to keep myself out from boredom by moving around the shopping centre and keep myself wander all day long. Actually I realised I prefer to shop alone. Call it lone ranger then. Probably I have more space considering elements fact like time, punctuality, a more relax and ease environment. It’s like you dealt your stuff all by your own. I need not go through fuss like waiting for someone or getting frustrated with third party where if they make hell of noise or grumble continuously. It’s not like I don’t like to hang out with clicks. I do hang with them. But sometimes, I just love to spend time by myself wandering around, and then I start reminiscing all the good times I have.

How I spend the weekend? I manage to catch Fantastic Four on Saturday with my nephew. It wasn’t that great after all, just ‘so-so’ I would say. For me, the best would still be Pirates of Caribbean. Nothing beats that. As usual, I attended mass this morning. Sunday what and yea, it’s Father’s Day but I got no Pa here. So, pass...I think all those people bringing their father out or shower them love with gifts are just hypocrite. If you love your father be obedient and good to him, everyday is also father’s day. No need to wait until the day where these money suckers earn big time. Crap la all these. I when for shopping spree from one center to another lot like hopping grasshopper. Well, not for me, I didn’t get anything for myself though I saw heels, slip on, tees that make me itch but then again if I don’t control there goes my unnecessary spending habits. Good that I conquer the bad habits today.

I didn’t know it was that difficult to get bermudas or pants for my other half. Aawww…have to choose size, and then color, likewise if it fits then prefect but if not then, gone case. Make tired the eyes only. Well, not too bad for the week. Tomorrow suck already. Call it Monday like so mundane routinely sick creep. Looking forward for Sunday’s run. I hope you had a good week too. Mine was not too bad (this week la). How bout yours?

No comments: