Monday, June 18, 2007

I hate you, Mr/Mrs. Work


Dear Mr./Mrs. Monday! Monday is a horrible day in any other days you have 7 in a row. So many days but die die Monday is the day, you strike hell horribly. I should suggest to my head that they should prepare me a place to sleep in the office to hence, it will be good then. Safe my time, safe money, I don’t need to worry and crack my head. My stress got ease off with ‘char siew pau’ and ‘bak chang’. Getting to eat bak is the best thing has happen in life.

Colleague gave


It’s difficult for me to consume 'bak' at home under circumstances. I could not believe that I left work at 9pm yesterday. This is far the longest I have ever been. Then, I had a call
from brother asking me to join them for dinner. It’s not quiet inviting to have dinner on mundane Monday. It’s bored. It’s intimidating. It’s insecure. It’s killing. Do you know where I had dinner on a black Monday?........Gowd…


Manhattan Fish Market


Crazy isn’t it. Extremely crazy psycho. I guess the food got me carried away. Manhattan on a Monday is so not good. The food was so fabulous that I forgotten my head ache for once. Seriously the food taste good and for such cuisine, the fish was really fresh and taste succulent with such tasteful bite add with spoonful of slimy cheese.


my salmon cajun wor..so piece-full mouthfull


The aftermath was the price you got to pay laaa..which was not so worth after all, but nevertheless if good food can curb or ease the pain well, let it be the medicine by all means.

seafood platter.........GOOD!!!!

Moral of the story, I figure that food can actually make one happy. It does for me, now. But my dream food has yet to come which WanTanMee can come to my rescue. Which is which having the stress overlap with indulgence food or just swallow my pain down. I am not prepared for Sunday yet. The last I check, I got to be there at 2am for the run. No need sleep ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

will i survive this track or fall flat. Either i break or loose


eh, i found this nasi lemak nice. You should try it
I don't always get to eat okay! Stop looking at me.

No comments: