Friday, June 15, 2007

At last.

Weekend is here! Fina is freaking gone damn happy. See, all smiles out shine the dark side. This is the best part. And yet the best of the best will come soon, July till I see my other half. Time sure passes by fast. Six months has gone, and without realization the next few months would be end year, which means Christmas. Walaa..a, ‘muy bien’ (good in Spanish). That would be excellent! I get to see, meet and greet and spend time with the balance of the Lee’s. I assumed they are coming back. I bet they miss the food in Malaysia like hell. Like me, even though I am in Penang nothing can conquer nor take over the crown of WanTanMee in Malacca! World time champion, believe me! I know. Nothing bids the taste of tangy, succulence, kicking almighty WanTanMee in Malacca.

I do hope I will manage to put in some time to visit my friend, Seong over in Tambun next week. Work is tight, time just flips away. Find it pretty hard to allocate. We will see how things go. Over the pass few weeks, I had a passion, crave for something. It started of with a sprout. I call it bean sprout. I did a corking work. I have been up to no good. I had such fetish crave for bean sprout that I had an idiotic idea to grow it. So I bought beans. How I wish I could have Jack’s bean. Ridiculous, I know. Well, the end result of the bean was pretty scary because I might not know whether I will eat it or not.

Let me show you the stupidest things I have done.

My so called edible bean sprout or some say 'taugeh'.

How to eat, so long one. But this miniature tree looks nice ler..

Anyways, I didn't have lunch today and looking at the time it’s 10 plus I am extremely hungry for dinner. I can hear my stomach growl. So, I decide to grab dinner at the nearest food court which will be Super Tanker. I could not make up my mind as everything looks delicious. I mean come on when you’re hungry the obvious reason would be everything looks nice and decent to be stuff inside tummy right? The choice was not much because today’s Friday and I don’t take meat, so I opt for Char Kuih Tiaw. M y boyfriend likes Char Kuih Tiaw. I bet he will definitely be ‘geram’ ‘rowdy’ and cursing when he sees this. Haaha. So how? Want to show and lure me with your WanTanMee experience? Adake….eee? Melampau!! Andrew, I have always been good so, I decide to give you a well paid bargain. You give me WanTanMee. I will give you this...

Nice Char Kuih Tiaw with EXTRA 'see ham' and bean sprout. Umphh...

Yes, you got me. I was too 'yau kui'...undeniable.


Since I am going to be alone this weekend, I will probably go check out some stuff I need in July. And get my self a good sleep. Meeting and giving the kids tuition tomorrow. Got to bare it all out.

No comments: