Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'd Rather Sleep Again

I am sick. All the symptoms are not very much inviting. Maybe I am over stress. Over rated. Feels like dehydrates. Then the sense of taste has gone head wire. Do I need attention? Maybe; yes, maybe no. I doubt I need that much attention, since I put my head up strong even thought it feels like shit moreover, sucks. But then again, I ain't any wander woman nor superwoman. I just need perseverance to move on. Pms is getting my nerves on. I want to spank whoever just cross my mind and piss me out. Yet another miserable weekday that passes by.

Weekend has to end. It happens all the time every week, every month. Nothing much that excites over the weekend. The only thing I had to put to ease was the rest I had on Saturday. Along come Grace who managed to pull my Sunday morning. She paid me a visit. Of, course I am happy! Did some catch up, we talk till 8 in the morning then she fall a sleep while I prepared for lunch. Basically, we update ourselves with what’s happening around our surrounding. By evening, I send her back to her venue and that’s it I got bored again. Feels like no life at all. Don’t know what to do. My next event would be looking forward on 24th June for Penang Bridge Run. Hope to make a difference. Life is just full of surprises. It’s always too early to judge but nevertheless, bear in mind the consequences. There's always a risk in every little thing we do, for every step we take. It's like a gamble. An investment.

I have no direction of what I want to do in life. I bet once your clear of your mind then things will be alright. Keep procrastinate. It's time I take life serious.

No comments: