Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Visit To The Zoo

How weekend end so fast tomorrow is yet another day. Monday we call it. I think most of us hate Monday unless it's a pay day. Monday is the day where all the work load gets accumulated over the weekend and bang when Monday comes your in for it. Over the weekday something happened. The 'Koi' has



stand stone and that was in the morning. When i got back from work in the evening disaster




It is floating. Floating on top of the water. I think brother is mourning. His face like 5 cent sial. Now, from 7 Koi down to zero. I am going to do something bout this.

Tiger's bitch also getting weird. She got so connected with technology these days. Don't believe? Let's see.

My sis in law sent Tiger's bitch for a trim. Earlier she look like she own Santa's beard.


Look so different isn't it. Well, basically that's how i pass most of my time these days. Play with Tiger. Talk with web cam. Tease my nephew and nieces. Do some cooking. Do some chores. Produce more shit, and that's it.

The other in office I saw this drinking water bottle which amuse me. Why on earth would some idiot brand this bottle 'No Name'. If brand it 'Spritzor' or 'Cactos' still sound appropriate.


I realise blogging is fun. Blogging is interesting. You share and let it all out without a doubt. It saves Moo La too rather than spending money once your out. I love to share my views and how i feel towards certain things in life. From ones perspective to any other things. Life in reality, this is what we call Life.

No comments: