Friday, May 11, 2007

Welcome To My Black Parade



Steps ln Life


Yay..this one looks cool. Way better than friendster stupid blog. Damn freaking annoying. So I'd better spend my time blogging rather doing unnecessary or spend unwisely. How has life been for me thus far? Quiet a difference i see in me. I am more slow and mellow these days. I am not like who i was back then. Can't explain. It's just complicated. Makes me doom at times. I need to stay focus and not run out of track.


Work has been making me sick like routine. Exactly one week i’ve been working. I can't wait till the end of the month when i start to have my Moo and La, i save it for my next trip to the Lion City. Monday and Tuesday was suck. Very suck. Hours move too slowly. By the time it end at 6, I look like some goat who was let loose out from the barnyard. I made a visit to campus on Monday. Nothing much change though except 'Pak Guard' was more relax. Government servant, what to expect and look at how PM is rewarding them. Our so called beloved PM who made a statement in Tuesday's paper saying 'Government servants deserved pay rise'. Deserved my FOOT! Work so slow like never eat riceeeee. Idiot racist.


Work has been good and bad at times. Well, when things seem not right, then it blows your mind off and it makes me wonder what the hell am i doing here. There's got to be more to life. Tho sometimes Big Head's are more demanding especially when your under some Sg HQ. I'll take this as an opportunity which will make me strong one fine day. Ever since i got stuck which this contract, my routine seem tight. The only last thing that you want to do is just sit and laid back when you have that limited hours in your hand.


I miss Mum & Dad. I wonder do they miss me too. I don't think so since they are having a time of their life aboard. I have this itch feeling that tells me i am homesick. Really home sick. I want to go back home but i can't. I can't find the right time too. Well, i guess everybody wants more than 24 hours right? Now i know why sometimes i think unrealistic. I never have the guts to tell my parents how much i love them. Only when i felt the emptiness of their present i wish i could turn back and pour all out.


I better sleep now since i need to educate 10 kids tomorrow. And I'm happy doing it, they sure bring joy to me! God Bless...


1 comment:

Wai Ling said...

Looking forward for your posts. How is Penang?