Friday, May 18, 2007

Thank God It's Friday

Firstly i want to apologised to Eng Kiat. I know i owe you one. Sorry la dude. I didn’t mean to cancel our lunch but towards the last minute some changes occur in office so i got to waive our lunch to Monday. Anyway, equal la, since you fly my kite on Wednesday hence Thursday rain and today something turn out unexpectedly for me. Anyways i didn’t do it on purpose. I promise that Monday would go smoothly unless you don’t fly me again. Hahah.

Today was quit alright for me. The time pass so fast till i didn’t realize i was in office till bout 8pm and i told my colleagues i got to leave for a jog. They said i am crazy and ask me to stay back in office bit late now i said that is crazier spending more than 12 hours in office. On the way home, i had a shit feeling, not because i wanted to shit but partially also but what’s more shiter is that the stupid feeling comes back again. By the time i got home, i was still doubting and thinking whether I should go for that jog.

And I made a choice which i did going for a jog that late. I think there’s something inside of me just wanting to go. The urge to just run and don’t look back. I fear as I’ve never done such silly act going jogging that late. And so i did. Halfway going i was surprised to see there’s someone who jogs that late too. So i followed his track but his speed was fast so i didn’t manage and i when on my own.

I was breathless after that jog. On my way back i stop over at night market bakery stall by the road side just looking and wondering. Finally i knew what would make me get back on track. What would at least make me happy and cheer me up for that very moment. I bought this.




Nope, it’s not my birthday. I wanted it. I knew i want to eat this all by myself. I didn’t bother what’s on my mind.

So, now apart of me am feeling happy but on the other side still going tartly. This pretty much sums up how boring life has been recently. Hopefully, meeting my friends back would help me to cheer up. Well, at least!