Thursday, May 17, 2007

Get Over It

HOMECOMING


I am homesick. Just when you thought your near but yet so far away. I just miss home. Even tho there's no one there but the home presence, the feel makes one very comfortable yet reliable to rest assure and chill. I particularly miss my bed and everything about home. Shit la. I keep thinking bout going home and how it feels back there. Ooh, shit! Snap, whats worst when people tell you they are going back their hometown and they ask you ' How come you don't go back home?'. Sometimes i am tired of repeating the same same answers and at times just to keep answer short and not to make myself think further or start getting my emotions over control i just cut and said 'Not free' instead of the long winded tale.

I left office at late 8 today because i figure out that if I'd gone back home early i would not know what to do and I'll start reminiscing all those good and bad times. I need to be with myself and center, clarity, peace and serenity. So, i told myself to stop thinking bout it, which i did till i reach the bus stop and damn it started to pour. The drops turn to big drops and i was telling myself wait laaaaaa, Fina have not reach home yet. And i have no choice and i can't be bother to wait longer so i embrace myself through the big, loud drops with my umbrella.

Anyhow, it didn't make any difference as my bottom was soak wet and sneakers too. I bet if i was at MY own home then i wouldn't mind if the rain pour on with me without having an umbrella. I am willing to trade and give in. All i wanted is a flight back to home town. Going to the place where love and feeling good don't ever cost a thing. And the pain you feel is a different kind of pain. The miles are getting longer, it seems,the closer i get too. No, don't get me all wrong. I don't regret this life i chose for me but these places and these faces are getting old.

Cannot wait to RE-unite again! When, Where, How???

No comments: