Sunday, May 20, 2007

Superficial Sunday

Shouldn't Sunday should be a rest day? I always think that Sunday would be the best day to rest. But instead, i realised i got up at 7.30 this morning. I was awake by the noise of alarm. Well, so smart of me to promise my sis in law to accompany her for a jog early morning. Stupid of me. As predicted she left without me by the time i got up. Since i got up that early, i when for a jog on my own. By the time i got back i felt hungry. So my bro and family ask me to follow them out.

This time, it's funny how i did not turn him down nor did i say 'NO' at all. I knew how i would behave towards him. As a matter of fact, we don't really have a good kind of close knit brother/sisterhood relationship tho we are called 'brother' and 'sister'. The gap was probably one of the reason. It feels awkward. It feels strange since his depart for more than 8years has left an impact in me. That was the past. And it's his life. He has a family so i wouldn't want to interfere and care much.

But there's a soft side apart of me that tells me this is the time to mend and re-connect to bond the closeness relationship we use to once have. Back when i was still naive and being at the age of 9 how should i understood what the circumstance and situation were like. At times, couldn't blame my parents for being angry when i refuse and rebel when subject arises about him. I couldn't take it. Not because i didn't want too. I am sick of hearing the same old issue over and over again.

I always felt that for his age the size half across i am, should have more responsibility when it comes to parents, and family. But it works the other way round. I learn one thing, not every human has the same thinking. And whatever you do, not everything pleases you. Exactly! I felt this could partially answers my parents moving to Nz. Somehow, indirectly, it does affect my future too.

So, here..i put up all my hopes and cast away my fears and hope that i may give myself an opportunity to regain the strength and look forward for something new between us. Sunday is not the best day i like either. Every day's routine the moment getting from 7.30 till 8 night starts to leave a mark. In 3 more days something, big, excitement , trill bound to happen for someone. The victim will just have to wait. Aha sure the victim excited edging to know. G'night!

Anyway, just for your viewing pleasure Tiger did this again!



and my niece wants a piece of this..

No comments: