Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Something...

After such a long time, in the island the first friend i meet was EK=Idiot Ng. We met up for lunch and had talks along. It’s like we haven’t been talking for months, and there are so many things to update between friends. Like, getting to know what the ‘in’ thing is and who’s getting ‘out’ and so on. At least i felt better having friends here still. EK was telling me he’s bored too. Guess the only reason he stayed back was to pursue this Masters. I told him i wanted to continue my Masters in ‘Milking’. Which i made a stupid joke out of. I have yet to meet the rest of the cronies. I do miss the rest of the cronies. I do!



........................................................................................................................................................................


Amy Chan Chen Chen, if you’re reading this; me and EK inviting you to come back Penang. Everybody loves Amy. Hahaa. EK even found an ideal job for you which he drafts out. At the thought of it, sounds really good and impressive. I now you’ll love it! It’s your passion. Really hope to see you.

No comments: