Thursday, May 31, 2007

… Squeeze me, PLEASE!

Work is getting more and more hectic now. I can feel the heat. Now that I’ve learn most of the tricks, my colleagues have start to ‘throw’ most of the issues for me to handle. I am just getting to get use to it so rather I know on and off, I would make silly mistakes or perhaps I’ll meet deep shit which I fear most. I feel insufficient of time which I see why they leave the office only at 8PM.


There’s this particular colleague was teaches me a lots. Well, she guides me and nurtures me more or less the knowledge I need to know bout the things I need to handle. She’s nice but my only concern is that the amount of cigarettes I have inhale from her smoking. Her naïve and petite size doesn’t show you her real true identity from the first glance. When I first get to know her I was surprised as she was the one who always get most of the tease from the rest of us and then when I knew her true enough I began to read her habit and abilities.


She’s a strong smoker. Every hour subsequently she goes out from the office 3 times in an HOUR. That’s how she smokes. And whenever she gets back, she’ll be the one who talks most of the time to me moreover her cubic is just next to mine. And eventually I inhale most of her smoking. Trust me; it doesn’t seem right to inhale such for a month. I wouldn’t interfere much regarding the matter of smoking, I’ve friends who smokes too if you have not come to this level my advice please do not adopt this habit. Getting glued to this habit is one thing, kicking the habit is yet another thing; it’s easy when you think you want to kick this habit but how many smokers who actually walk the talk?


Individually everybody should think for themselves it’s their body, mind and soul. Who are we to judge, when we can’t even guide our own matters. I firmly believe that women shouldn’t adopt the habit to smoke. How stress one can be by lightning that pack of cigarette will not solve problem that arises. I pray that the big guy up there is guiding me. Alert me, know my weaknesses, teach me to be strong and help me to pull through all of my days at this time.


I am feeling emotional now. Suddenly, the thoughts of my parent’s just ring through my ear and Andrew’s image flash by my mind. What the heck laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa really not at this time! I want to go kagak! Ciao…


tis' the season to be jolly, falalalalalal see, Tiger is freaking scary these days..

No comments: