Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Go Fatty, It's Your Birthday!

Today’s my nephew birthday. His name is Alif. He just turns eleven. Well kids these days are so pampered and no doubt they have good life, good food and everything is welled prepared for them. Compared to what I did have at my age of eleven. I can hardly remember whether I had a proper birthday at all. Back then life was hard and birthday to me means nothing grand or big. At the age of eleven, this nephew of mine knows how to enjoy good food. When I say good food it really does mean good food. I ask him what he wants for his birthday the only thing he can eagerly said was ‘Dinner at TGIF and toys for present!’. Waaa, kids’ ahh this time of the century.


'Alif and Me'

Well, I am not in the mood for any Friday stuff so in the end we head over for Pizza. Mind you this kid loves western food. The size sure speaks for his self. Anyways he’s an avid Arsenal fan. But I did promise to spend time with him this coming Saturday. What’s line in mind was movie obviously Shrek, get him a toy and probably quality time, since I can’t have my ‘tranquility’ bf. Just need to find ways to keep me off my mind and keep me busy. I figure that it’s time I do what I feel best and most likely satisfied me and my needs in life, at least I know I did because in life sometimes, if I care too much for others I might just be taken for granted. Then, I would not have the feel of regret. If everything goes well, I would be away for least 6months by end of this year. So here I am, giving all I can. To love and be loved in return something I have the ownership and I shall treasure it, because I do care and appreciate him for all he has given to me.

I love him to bits!

No comments: