Monday, June 4, 2007

On The Peak Of My Panicle

I had a well rest over the weekend. Working has been a norm now that I have forgotten Saturday was also a public holiday. Miss the kids in tuition center. I have not taught for last two weeks yet to see them this coming weekend. It’s getting hard and harder as day goes by. Work has been not go great the recent weeks and my instinct tells me so, what’s left are yet to come in due time. Honestly, I am getting sick and at times the thought of puking comes naturally as work load tends to hunt me. Do you know how it feels when you’re caught up with pending work that never finish. And how you leave so early in the morning and return late after 8. Does life serve any purpose after that? I guess I am just being patient trying hard to ‘adapt’ life after all. My level intensity has yet to dry soon.

Maybe I am getting stress because of work. And when stress comes, the thought of family, love ones starts to play in my mind. This is the time, I really feel; desperately want to pack and heed back home. The aftermath of work has made me neglect family, friends and abandoned my passion on past time. I don’t do the activities I used to do. Not now anymore. I find it hard to allocate time well spend. I just do what I am able to make my time out of everything something like, killing two birds with one stone? I am trying hard to keep my cool, and chill because I am so afraid one fine day, when the weather turns black I might just explode together with lightning and thunder all comes around. My prediction the victims might be my nephew or niece or brother though at times my nephew and niece can really be a pain in my head.


Well, since I have a fix rest day over the weekend. I look forward for every weekend that comes and hate when Monday passes by. It feels like presenting me to hell. It’s brain straining and it’s torturing for the amount of work. So I think I should just lay my head back down. This path that I am walking I must go alone. I must take the baby steps until I am full grown. Just like fairy tales they don't always have a happy ending, do they? And I foresee the bright ahead if I stay. It’s too workaholic. I need proper lines down the road. I can’t afford to loose any more money can’t buy. It's personal, me, myself and I. I have got some straightening out to do.

No comments: