Tuesday, May 29, 2007

CURRENT: Not So Happy After All....


I had a blast last week. Tho it was short but i seriously had lots and tones of fun. I miss you Andrew. Really i do. I had fun watching Pirates Caribbean. It was remarkable! This distance is unique. It somehow help me to be strong. Hope time pass fast now. Okay, i did felt like shit on the way back. Somehow or rather the feeling of leaving your home makes you want to cry. The journey back was tiring, i was sleepy too. So i hope things will work out fine. For everyone too. I just want things to work out fine for the world, me and everything that leaves a trace in me. Nevertheless, i cross my fingers for the best. It feels unstoppable when i wan back home. Home seem quite. Ample of space. My bed. It's good. Really good. I know somebody wants my bed. Haahaa. Addicted to me? Hee.ehee. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

No comments: