Thursday, May 21, 2009

Terrific Thursday~

Just as I type this, I am thinking of home. Ahh..'Homesick' again. I'm going back home next week. Heehe. Can't wait though. Glad to know Andrew arrived at Calgary about an hour ago which is 11.30pm our local time after 36 hours of journey. Haaah..I bet his bum-bum must have explode after such a long ride. Just spoken to him on the phone. Looks like he's enjoying himself well.

I did yet another 5KM click today. YEA!! Hope I'm well prepared for the upcoming Marathon in June, July and August and many more to come..*Updates from time to time*

Mizuno Mount Faber Run 2009 Women 10KM

Shape Run 09 Women 10KM Challenge

SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon 10KM Competitive

JUST DO IT!

Weekend is around the corner. Friday is coming soon. Oh well, The KOPS are coming to Asia and Singapore has been selected to be the privilege country to have a match apart from Thailand. Going to get the tickets on Friday ASAP! Can't wait! The tickets are bit pricey each cost either $ 88 or opt for $188 for the Grand Stand Seat. Once in a life time so can't bargain or give a damn on this. I only want to go to Anfield for my Honeymoon in mere future. Time to bed, my hair has dried finally.

No comments: