Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's been 10months, 10days

Two more months and it's end of year 2008. Vividly I still remember during Uni days, how I wish I would live the life I have always wanted to be. My aim, complete my decent education and earn a living on my own. This ego of mine, wanted so much to live and earn my very first pay cheque. My most substantial reason; re-pay my parents contribution and upbringing me all these while. The very fact I knew that the relationship that I had with my parents are so strong and deep inside, it's my Dad that he can't let go of me till this very day. Sometimes, there's many memories and many wonders that come across of me. During Uni there's always friends, and now in the corporate whole, most of my time are taken by my nature of work. I got to be honest, I LOVE my job. But at the same time, it's also the market that would determine my 'rice bowl'. At this point, economic is not really in a good tumour. Been alert that recession is hitting and definitely we can see the impact by now. Within 10 months; in my corporate world, the naive once I was an adult I can bravely proclaim. I have confidence when I speak. And I can make my own judgement and decisions using the knowledge, experience and mistake I've learn. Just when I heard acquaintance and friends complaining how incompatible their work and nature has been well, deep inside I can smile and say 'Hey, Fina thank the Lord you have a good day and you brace it through!'. For the past months, I knew I had been working hard and I meant my effort not wasted. 2008 has been the highlight of my Career, Family, Love and Life. You know, up to this day, there's still one thing that I never fail to miss. My Dad. And deep inside I knew that he misses me much even though he knows that I am safe in Andrew's arms. Cause I am Dad's big baby ;] It wasn't easy when I first told him that I wanted to earn my first decent pay cheque in Singapore. The fact I knew he would be worried on my accommodations/travel/ society and environment. I have to say that I owe my partner, Andrew a big time for going through trials and tribulations in those very depress and hard times. It's also the Bonus 'Q' when the time comes, and so if Andrew has made up his mind to Calgary, Canada am I ready to follow. I have no doubts. But I am not certain. As much as I want us to build a future it's also something I need to know where do I see myself in 5 years from now. Will I be coaching or manage something I want to do in life. One things for sure, I am happy with what God has bless me with. His presence by my side!

No comments: