Friday, March 14, 2008

A Quick Run Throught

Finally, always been busy for the couple of weeks. Yes, and many many dramatic incidents that occurs beyond my control. Dad was admitted due to difficulty of chest pain. And as always I've been up and down, in and out of Malacca many times. So much mix emotions but I've got to owe it all up to my Hero, Andrew for running and taking the extra miles. So far work has been good. I hope all works well. Next week 'Happy Easter'. Looking forward to re-UNITE with my Wantanmee! Many events, many things happens in and out thought-out February to March. These are few random pictures. I think I am just so lazy to write so let the pictures do the talking.


1.The day I turn 24

2. The Makan..

3. The crowd

4.My niece & nephew from Penangites~

5.Our's V'Day

6.His

7.Our V'Days

8. Another V'Day

9.Dad (me in background)

10. i found, & have tried this WANTANMEE! :)
(Certified, GOOD)

No comments: