Monday, March 17, 2008

My Sin~

Today, I awfully commit yet another sin. I know that I have initially make a vow that I shall say 'NO' to shoes. It's just to bad my colleague was telling that there was a very good bargain in the shoes boutique near my working place. And so after lunch she brought myself and Jenny to so called 'see-see' la. Yea the 'see-see' eventually turn to 'BUY-BUY'. But to be honest it was really on a good bargain for 40%. I purchase a pair of pumps. Bottom point is that I love it so much. And to ease my direful pain I actually console that I would give this pair of pumps to my mum! There goes, Mummy you are so LUCKY! Haaha, what a lousy trick. But I feel better using such trick. Okay, no harm what. But seriously the shoes are really at a good bargain in regards of the $. Jenny bought a pair of wedges. She claims that height is the major factor. Lol. As for me, this takes my blue Monday away! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

*Sorry no image, I won't show also*

No comments: