Friday, December 28, 2007

Whats Instore

Resolutions?

Less than 24 hours from now, I shall leave for the Lions. I have so much hope, courage and strength in me that I would live my life to the fullest and make the best for 2008. It's just the result that shall reflect what lies within. I have so much memories both good and bad for year 2007. Feel sad as I leave home. Seeing both parents alone but this is life I got to move on. To earn, career, life, future. Well, there's so much in store for me. Just when you're in comfort zone and it's that time of the year you got to get out and search your heart and be content with it. Time sure flies. Jut when you thought, realise and it happens so fast without a clue. Hmm..talk about life. Nevertheless, at the end of the day, the reward would definitely benefit bigger. Trust me. I've succumb with it.

No comments: