Tuesday, December 25, 2007

This is Christmas


Doesn’t this explain from A-Z?


Merry Christmas! This year’s is extremely different. It’s unusual because again I am spending Christmas with my parents and the other siblings are not here. All are not back as geographic barrier and miles, miles away. Disappointed, sad, depressed, and gloom but at least this year we have an extra member to the family. My LAMB! This has been the best Christmas thus far. Been able to meet friends, catch up with relatives, anonymous, and spend quality time with parents, Wantanmee and Andrew. It’s so wonderful! And rightful! Everything that I’ve never thought I could have asked for falls in pieces and I am so blessed! Theoretically, I’ve learn something about Christmas, you just got to eat and eat and eat and eat. If you don’t eat now when are you going to ever eat again? So EAT!! Now, how I wish everyday was Christmas...because it’s so merry it’s time to share, time to give and give and give...

Tada…

Thank you, Dear!

Don’t you notice my wider smiles...? Just like Nescafe cliché 2in1.

P/S: Betul memenangi hati seekor rusa. Aku-la wanita rusa yang bahagia! >_<




No comments: