Sunday, December 9, 2007

LIMA 07

Finally after 1 week of being away from pork finally I've got it all in my tummy at last. Just got back from LIMA. It was a good experienced. Met lots of influenced people from all walks of life internationally. Even though the work is tiring but definitely an experience! Imagine getting up as early as 7morning and leaving work place as late as 7evening. I am not going back to Langkawi for at least 2 to 3 years from now. It's freaking bored! Well, if your a drinker or a smoker Langkawi is definitely a place where one should go to. Smoke as much as you want. Drink as much as you like because it's freaking cheap. Say a can of beer cost RM 1.60. How's that? The first thing I did when I got back was 'HUNT FOR PORK'. It has been playing in my mind for more than a week. Worst still the food sucks terribly. The best being here is that the beaches are great and so relax. It's a good place for holiday and reflection.


Those who participated...

From Hitler..

Netherlands


Italian



From Aussie


Russia

There are even some eye catching colors to be exact. Like this one from Italy.



I've spent most of my time on the beaches. Walking, strolling, and keep on walking la. I'd enjoyed myself only the thoughts of going back as soon as possible hunts me because this exhibitions is bored. One or two to three days is considerable but at this point it's so intolerable. What a long day. But am glad now that I've come return back to Png. Well, it wouldn't be much and more exciting when it's Malacca. Fear not I am dying to be going back to Malacca and hunt for my SUPERHERO Wantanmee. Can't help it. It's undeniable.

Nice

Sunset.

calm

beautiful sun

comel-nya

smurfing :p

No comments: