Wednesday, December 12, 2007

{ K to the A to the R to the M to the A }

I never believed until it happened on my own. Karma. Be it time, period. It really does exists. What goes around, comes around. So glad something wonderful and good happens today. It might be small to others, but to me it's extra meaningful especially at this kind of time, end of the year. Ever since I got back I have this sputdi thinking that 's annoying. The thought of being alone for some long time makes me indescribable. Sometimes so tired of being alone. Yups, I bare and know that I am not alone on this, but it's just the feeling and the thoughts that haunts so badly. I can't continued like this forever. However ones strong ability might just collapsed one day. I cringe my fist tightly with the hope that I would go this at one pace only to remind myself the balance of days I still have where I step my foot from the very first day before I would re-unite with him. I do wonder sometimes how people would survived their courtships yet managing personal issues time after time. It surely doesn't sound wonders to me. Be it how many years of being together if it's going to tear apart it will surely do unless the amendments takes place. Courage and strength definitely plays the essential weapon I have still, I kept my head up high cruising through the remaining days before I bid silently. It's still pinning when one of those nights would just make you stay awake and eyes not shut thinking bout it. Guess I should just shut and leave has it is. Almost every single day thinking so close yet so far reaching the other end. Hard to believe. Yes, it's true..



No comments: