Monday, October 29, 2007

Nephew and Nieces

I've got 2 nieces and 1 nephew. I love them both. I do! At times I sincerely admit that I can be wicked witch, evil stepmother or old' granny nagger. Unless both my sisters in law decide to drop yet another bomb then I would have as many collection of nephew(s) and niece(s) to come. But up to the current date it's already not bad for collectives address called 'Aunty..fina' or 'Ku Cheh' (Cantonese). I realize both of my nieces have my clan gens generation. Both are very, extremely VAIN! It's so heart drenching to be away from them. Miss them to bits!


Meet my Nephew & Nieces



Charlotte all grown up

used to baby sit her..

Alia & Aliff
VAIN get it?

Vanity strike





lamb-alia or LambAlia
Ermm..that's Andrew's affair
Hai..ya, there goes my lamb..b..

No comments: