Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mark Lists..

Dear Mr. Clause/St. Nicholas,

Santa, I have been a good girl this year (I supposed). Year 2007 has taught me to let go of my comfort zone and pursue my happiness to the extend of pushing my limits to overcome all my fears and doubts that I yearn most. It's also the year I found a lamb which constantly gives me strength to move forward. While you're busy preparing gifts for kids all over the world please do not forget to drop by my place for a visit. I would serve you the best WanTanMee authentically fine. Santa, this is the most wonderful time of the year. When I hear ringing bells it means Christmas is near and a brand new year to look fort. Do you think I could work hard enough to get these items for Christmas. Well, something most girls would do to splurge a little bit for themselves for those hard work or maybe to cover up those sinking deplorable moments. Very soon I believe all this items will come in handy for a start. Let say... a CELLPHONE,


W580i

The extra special about this is that it has this Shake control function where a song from your play list is randomly chosen at the flick of your wrist. Talk about laziness.

Wallet

It's time I get myself a real proper wallet rather than a plastic rubbish so called 'bag'.


Handbag(s)

I am sorry but I can't help it. This makes every woman go mad.

No comments: