Monday, August 4, 2008

August Anguish~

Charlotte & Ku Cheh

It's been 5 days past. Charlotte has left Auckland for good.
It's also means back to work for me as usual. Well, Charlotte's presence has been the best gift that has happen to my family as well as myself. I do miss her much and love her lots. Now i wonder when will our family be reunite or perhaps i should arise when will i be heading to New Zealand. I do hope soon. It's been a whole long month since i has a great time traveling visiting places with my family, hence now FULL FORCE back to work. It's such a pain after such a long break. Endurable one. I still have something i wan to accomplish in life. Something very much I want to embark in my career. Something no body knows. Haaaha, just me myself and I. Times sure passes fast. Were heeding towards the few balance of the month. I'mm training damn hard. I need to achieve this, DESPERATELY! Greetings to all 'earthlings'. God Bless you!

No comments: