Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back

Holidays are over. I believe most of us have already gone back for work since Monday. Myself, very reluctantly getting up at 7am thinking, oh my what a routine again. Anyways, work as usually been over loaded. Job orders pouring like mountains high. Today, over at my working place, the company hired a troop of Lion Dance or better known as 'Lang Sai' over to perform. As usual, Chinese custom moreover they believe it's a good start to kick business and also for prosperous. The weird part, having the loud noisy Lang Sai's playing over at 55th floor. Physco! The troop of performers here are very different compare to to one I've seen in M'sia.



This Chinese new year also coincides with my zodiac year. Rat-ta-tou-i. No wonder I feel so lucky! YAY!!


Before Chinese New Year, I've encounter something new. Traditional Threading for Eyebrow. All thanks to Andrew! The process is so damn awful. Pain like hell but it's neatly done. I like it but then again I can't tolerate the pain. Not use to it.


Thursday will be Valentines Day. So no big deal right? Figure the florist, retail outlets, goldsmith are earning easy peachy business. They are even promoting The V's on train station. Is V's Day over populated here?


Wouldn't it sound so desperate just to get a date for V's Day? Too commercialize. So what if you don't have one? Don't come out for house is it? Because it's going to be lovely dovey everywhere? Or perhaps you might just vomit. Haha. I wonder. Never mind-la I'll tell you mine. Till then. Adios.

No comments: