Friday, August 10, 2007

Weirdo

I didn't know kids got to wear this as their school attire in Nz. Weird eh, but true. So, this is where when my niece, Charlotte dresses up her little code. What amuse me is that it looked like some kind of kilt, you know where the traditional garment of modern Scottish culture has. Fine.

I laugh my lungs out when she showed me.

I think she can swim in this attire

Do you know it's not even cheap to own these 'uniforms'. From what I've known in Nz, kids change their uniform according to the season. So, I figure Nz has four-some season like winter, autumn, summer and spring. Her 'uniform' cost about $350 Nz dollar!! And the best part using it only for 3months as it's winter in Nz now. Such a waste. With $350 many..many..many junks can be obtain! Right? Right?

My Gowd! At the age of 5, dressing up like this is just way too funny. Hilarious.


Wait a minute! I got annoyed and irritated. 'What happened to your hair, Charlotte?'. Was it, Grandma's idea? Was it? Because history strike me twice back as I've got this ancient hair cut many years ago at the tender age of 9. Why? Thanks to my Mum. She made me famous. I was the clown of the year in class. Friends can't stop making funny of me. It's like and art from the coconut shell. And it still does happens now, IF they remember. Damn! And the shoe. It's O-full.

No comments: