Sunday, August 5, 2007

Bitch and Bastard

Tiger's bitch gave birth at last. All 2 Persian kitties out finally. But the mystery lies here where how could it be..it's black, it's white? Funny, right? I felt that too. The kittens are really cute and adorable. Don't believe? See la...


black and white

I am not an avid fan of kittens anyways but kind of get carried away since the kittens were too way much not to pat..pat and wiggly twiggy. At the moment the father to this 2 kittens are band for seeing them because Tiger might just bite these two kitties. Probably the smell ain't the same huh?

sucking Mommy's breast!

Let me show you an up-close of Michael...


and....Jackson


By the way, the names are temporary. Yes, I did ordain them for now. It won't be long here as someone has already placed orders to 'purchased' them.

Can not! Can not!. If keep some more I will go crazy. And I believe Andrew doesn't want to come visit me anymore. True? True?



Bastard! Congratulations..You're finally a Dad!

Prior to that...Tiger, I know what you have been up to for the last 2months. No wonder so noisy!

No comments: