Monday, July 23, 2007

Coming Soon..

I seriously, extremely need a hair cut.

But, I 'm kind of lost.

Not because I am fulled-filled with choice but spoil with decisions to make.

One, things for sure this piece of hair needs to be
chopped!!

I have a few options in mind. This time I got to make it a huge difference in me. Come on, at least at the age of 23 now after a new hair make over I would still have my assets grown by then.

Come to think of it my last hair cut was bout 8 years ago. 8 YEARS!!. I guess, most of them have seen my features on and off almost the same, bored and sulky face like duhh!!!!!!!!

So, I did some research and found a few cuts that got my attention.

1. My favorite..

2. All fire-up

3. Too short?

4. Hair like Elisha Cuthbert?

5. Victoria has a nice cut too, minus the googles

6. Be some cutie pie..

7. Simple and Edgy

8. This short?

.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
....
Or should I just stick to my previous cut..
Hold, ON!!
this caught my attention..
An
AFRO, maybe?

Full-volume

But then again, I knew I wanted this ... but I did not get ANY approval which says a lot...

Amani was daring enough

I honestly, wanted and still making the big change in life. It's not like I've got not guts but rather I wonder will society be able to accept me or probably I'll be some sick tumor outpatient list. One thing's for sure, I need a change that is PRESENTABLE...not fashion, nor trendy.

* I WANT THIS! THIS! THIS!*
Extremely short military and standard buzz haircut
...
...
...
...
...
So, how? What say you?
*confused*

3 comments:

Joint Venture world said...

Nice blog my friend!
Your invited to my blog at:www.khaeuro-makemoneyonline.blogspot.com

Wai Ling said...

You can always start with a bob. Then, if you feel you want to be edgier, go for the pixie crop and if you want to be like NEWSWORTHY during USM's convo, just go for the razor blade. I'm sure its cheap and you can get it done at any Indian barber shop. Hehe.
I'm looking to cut my hair too.

cheesie said...

Nooooo dont go bald!!! Long hair suits u!

Ringo